Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
If you smell my feet I'll smell yours :3
pfp by @Aaizxcv
Apr 01, 2025
To:haru
Outta the way, Little Shit. Rhino will win everyone's heart now 😈
Mar 30, 2025
To:Mario Nakano 64
What anime have you been watching where the shower scenes are only 5-10 sec long? 🤨
To:Slow
I originally wanted this to be a simple CGDCT story but now it's getting deep and existential fml 😭
Mar 28, 2025
Ty kind Slow, my hype man
To:Cashew Cocoa
Ding ding ding! Was trying to be subtle about it, but yeah. Why bother unless you have a Gran Gran breathing down your neck?
Mar 25, 2025
Never watched Konosuba (it's lost somewhere in the depths of my backlog), but it sounds like you nailed the Ryūka's vibes! Appreciate you reading :3
Welcome to the Little Shit club :3
WE STAN GRAN GRAN Sameee'dd is busy this week, so pwease keep being patient~!🎈
I actually considered keeping her name as Balloon Lady but typing Sae was way easier on my fingers :p
Mar 22, 2025
With how many people like her, maybe I should make a spin-off with just Gran Gran 🤔 Pwease be patient~
Mar 21, 2025
Yeah, but I'm not so evil as to have Ryūka use the bathroom in it 😂 And Ryūka's not that scary 😭
I swear I'm not bait and switching 🌚
I can see Gran Gran doing that 100% 😂
Mar 19, 2025
To:obliviousbushtit
Screw the oligarchy I do what I want >:c
Ngl that's a much cooler story concept. I'll save it for a rainy day :3