Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
nothing really I just enjoy writing as a hobby. thank you for taking a look I really appreciate it :)
if you'd like to look at other places I write, check out https://linktr.ee/noirgarten :) thanks
btw former usernames: machu, aeiren
What is an Achievement?
May 10, 2025
Easily the best chapter in this book so far, and also the hardest to read considering how much I like Nia as a character 😭. I was wondering since the beginning if you were going to delve fully into how people in the town may negatively react to Nia and show how ugly it can get.... and here it is 💀 For some reason I didn't even think about that part of how like Tachibana could also receive this type of wrongful judgement when they started dating obviously and how Nia could think that it's all her fault... like oww that hurts dude ;;
Ahhh Rea ;; Such a heart warming cute ending for them :)) especially loved that Eva asked her to turn off her cognitive functions when they were alone so that she could really focus on what she feels around them cause she knows she will compute.... and then compute some more! hahah. Thats super cuteeee ;
Ohhhh that was so cute, that was the most Rea way to confess feelings ever dudeee hahah and im glad Eva made it extra clear for her at the end :3
May 09, 2025
Niaaaaa get that dress NOWWWwwwww!!
literal cuteness overload ;3
May 08, 2025
Eva and Rea slowly beginning to meld together is so cute :) and the sci-fi backdrop fits so well.
This chapter actually made me laugh pretty hard, them pointing at each other when Koji asked who confessed to who was pretty priceless 💀 It also seems Nia is feeling so jovial and happy nowadays which warms my heart :)
To:Mara
Thank you so much Mara!! I know you've been there from the very beginning so I'm glad you loved the story. I am happy you liked Ame's dad finally coming around for his daughter😭 I wished to include him a bit more than I did, but ultimately every time I tried to add him he would break up the flow of the story way more than I wanted him too LOL. But on a serious note it means the world to me that this is one of the best yuri stories you've read, that means so much :) 😭thank you
To:haru
ahh dudeee thank you haru!! i'm very happy you found it adorable. At the end the day I just wanted to write a cute, drama filled yuri so... 😭 On a personal note I really want you to know I love reading the comments you and others have given me, and i'm beyond over the moon that people even got to the end, especially cause everyone's focused on their own stories! It means a lot, thank you, I must get back to Miss Denial™
To:TheLeanna_M
Thank you so much Leanna!! 😭I really and truly appreciate you reading all the way through!! I very happy you liked the final chapter. I was struggling so much trying to think of a way to end it in satisfying way not just for me but for the people reading so I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm glad the quote stuck with you, thank you so much.
LOL dkm this comment is killing me. I'm really glad you liked the fashion show. It was something I knew I wanted to do from the very beginning so this was probably my favorite chapter to write.
This was exactly what I tried to do 😭 in almost all yuri stories set in school, they are almost never in a post-secondary/university setting and I wanted a bit more of a dramatic and serious story focused on people in the middle of that weird line between highschool and adulthood.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate you saying that! It was really hard to find ways to make them not sound to weird or cringe, while also keeping that kind of cute and energetic friend group type of vibe. I wanted that type of friend group that bounces off each other well without it feeling forced.
Hahah I am so glad someone picked up on that! Hana may or may not have a thing going with Ai....
thank you so much haru! I hope you enjoyed the aquarium :)