Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
nothing really I just enjoy writing as a hobby. thank you for taking a look I really appreciate it :)
if you'd like to look at other places I write, check out https://linktr.ee/noirgarten :) thanks
btw former usernames: machu, aeiren
Apr 29, 2026
hUh?!! 😭my only interpretation of this is that they are all one? Like one being in a happy place (real or fake i have no idea) somewhere? At least that makes me feel better after my tears hahah blEGHhhh. Fantastic story, I think this is one of your best for sure, it was fulfilling coming back from work every week to read this - my interested was piqued tenfold all the way through, you really kept me guessing and I love works that make me think about what I've just consumed really deeply.
my eyes are blURRyyyy gahh i cant eVen see the words anymore this was never gonna be a happy ending wasnt it 😭
No... Xiaolan is real... she is real.. noooo that's all she wanted after everything they did why... so sad 😭
NOTHING IS OKAY!! YUNA NOOooo 😭
Apr 23, 2026
To:Mara
Her being a mix and mash of souls is very interesting! I hope I understand the alpha soul stuff correctly though!
Apr 22, 2026
Wowww that twist was interesting and far more complex than I thought, I did not expect Xiaolian to be anything like that!
Apr 08, 2026
wAHhhhhhh 😭yuna becareful
Farah.. WHERE ARE WE GOING!!! 😭
Apr 03, 2026
This is another chapter where I think you've done really well, my curiosity is completely piqued and I don't even know where this going to go next lol. Also the descriptions in this book are so unnerving every time. Yuna deciphering what is and isn't real is a treat and I am thinking that Xiaolian has some type of personality/bipolar disorder or something? But that might be too far and the answer may be more complex... or even less complex than that. Regardless, I hope this wins it's category :) it's been a great read.
where is xiaolian! ill do you one better.. who is xiaolian?? ill do you one better... why is xiaolian??!!
Mar 26, 2026
This story always has this uneasiness to it and holds it consistently throughout each chapter in one way or another, love it.
Mar 14, 2026
Despite the usual strange and devoid nature of xiaolian - both yuna and xiaolian were kinda cute together this chapter :3 - also the poems being real is cool!!
What the hecc is up with Farah... and what's up with the scars too? Also just wow this is very different from everything else you write by the way haha
Mar 12, 2026
hehe it got them in now they need MONEH!!
Mar 10, 2026
she is definitely in a bind ;;