Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
nothing really I just enjoy writing as a hobby. thank you for taking a look I really appreciate it :)
if you'd like to look at other places I write, check out https://linktr.ee/noirgarten :) thanks
btw former usernames: machu, aeiren
Apr 26, 2025
That was cute hahshhdghdg
Apr 24, 2025
Yep, I hated Inoue immediately! Thankfully she got put in her place at the end there.. 💀
To:Mara
TYSM! I was so giddy writing that scene too!! I felt so warm haha, I hated I had to follow it up with Sera having to go (I wanted her to stay too LOL) but... it is what it is...
To:haru
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you pointed out Ame's internal struggles, I really wanted her to struggle with teetering between her blossoming feelings and the need to uphold her values, and on top of that deal with the societal pressures that come with the position, happy that came through if just a bit :)
Thank you so much! 😭 I'm really glad you liked the cute bits :3 and thanks for the question! Sera, before joining AinaU knows the prestige of university and more particularly some of its teachers but wasn't aware of Ame being the president! I'll check the early chapters to make sure i'm not contradicting myself though haha 💀
Apr 23, 2025
ahhhhh nia is so cute (>_<)
Apr 21, 2025
stop dont kill me 💀😂
THANKSS! I wanted her to seem completely and helplessly infatuated with Ame haha. yes they are roommates! 😂
thank you so much 😭 I try a lot to really put the reader in the scene as much as possible!
I love how attached I feel to Nitsuki after these couple chapters, you've done real well in that regard. I really like the supernatural aspect of the crossroads and the concept of someone who loathes themselves learning to love themselves again- it is always very endearing. It's easy to want to root for Nitsuki and I want the best for her already. The fact I care so much about her so early on is a testament to your writing.
I am so intrigued I am rooting for 'miss denial' 😂
Ahhh 😭 thank you so much that's exactly what I was going for! I'm glad that came through :)
Apr 20, 2025
Gorgeously written opening!
To:reinaaa
ah thank you so much im glad you enjoyed it :)
Apr 18, 2025
hahah hope to surprise you some more :3