Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Author from the UK looking to tell conceptually interesting and thematically rich stories.
Jul 26, 2025
To:Moe Tie
Glad you liked it! Appreciate the advice too, I'm quite a wordy prose writer so it's always good to get checked now and then as I can get a little caught up in it ahah.
Jul 25, 2025
To:Stief
Absolute Cinnamon
Jul 24, 2025
To:Lemon Ryderiscool
Thanks! I think the next couple chapters are really special, so do stick around!
To:Ochroleucous
Thanks! I thought the cave setting was a really fun one to challenge Clint specifically.
Jul 22, 2025
To:peanutspersonally
Thanks!
Thanks! Glad you think so!
To:lolitroy
That's a great metaphor actually! I regret not thinking of it myself!
To:Fragment
Thank you, I'm very proud of how this chapter manages to do that! That's all in the other chapters, so do check those out! I look forward to hearing your thoughts again if you'd be kind enough to share them!
Jul 21, 2025
To:F.C Fondness
Glad you liked it! I'm very proud of Chapter 1 and the atmosphere it creates! I think it makes a good contrast to the setting in the rest of the story.
Clint probably would be a fan of Red Dead Redemption! Provided he knew what a video game was, at least.
To:Armorien
This is something that gets dived into a little more next chapter too, but Luna's logic is that her mana cap is so high that the mana used per spell is pretty much negligible for her, so she might as well use a more powerful spell. While it is possible a weaker spell may actually work better, she is also being a little stubborn here, given how she reasserts her magical capability to Clint when he challenges her on using it.
Jul 19, 2025
Interesting things to pick up on! Can't give away too much, but I do have a lot in mind for this world beyond just what is presented here. Thanks for your comment! People like you engaging with my story like this is one of my biggest motivations for writing it!
Can't say much to this comment, but I do always love to see theorizing! Clint is absolutely a VERY good shot though, ahah.
Glad you're enjoying the characters! I'm quite fond of Brann and Renee, though they aren't quite as exciting as the protagonist. The Gallia and Rhine lore being compelling is great to hear too, do stay tuned for when we go more in depth on the two nations in future.
To:Ramen-sensei
Hey, appreciate the comment! Balancing Clint to be both strong but also out of his depth was a really important factor to me when writing this, so I'm glad it's landing well! I don't read other novels much, but if I do have a session where I read some, I'll make sure to check yours out!
Jul 18, 2025
Very high praise! Glad you liked so much of it! The world is intended to come across as the most isekai of isekai worlds, but I do think it's a very fair critique for this part of the story! Hope you'll stick with it as we discover more about the world in the future!