Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Howdy! I just enjoy writing what I write. I hope you enjoy it too.
Sep 18, 2026
To:Amin0_0
Thank you so much! I'll try my best! <3
Sep 17, 2026
To:Slow
Honestly, you're right. But I also like to be a little anti-climatic with fights. Also I think it shows the characters' competency since they could handle it so swiftly.
Aug 21, 2026
To:Charlie Morvin
It's not sunflowers!
Aug 15, 2026
To:Nyatoh
Don't worry about it, I was joking.
I see, that is quite the NyaTalk. 🤔 Good to know that my writing is dry and lacks personality. But seriously, I am not committed to "Now dear reader..." despite finding it funny myself.
Thank you, I was hoping that came across in this chapter!
Aug 11, 2026
To:rhedak
I'm glad you like it. You don't know how much I needed to hear someone saying this.
Jul 30, 2026
To:The King in Yellow
Thank you! I am glad you liked the chapter. I am currently going through all the published chapters. And hopefully, the dialogue improves.
To:Bubbles
Thank you for the feedback. I am glad I am not finished so I can use this going forward. I just have to go through all of the chapters now and actually put it into practice.
Jul 28, 2026
To:J.C. Chambers III
You get it! 👉👉
Jul 23, 2026
To:Kuma Writes
I'm glad you like it! I'm very excited for those as well.
Jul 16, 2026
Perhaps she will, perhaps she will. 😈
Sep 26, 2025
To:Deleted User
I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
I hope pupper heaven, for being the goodest of girls. 😭
And this chapter has done its job!