Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Howdy! I just enjoy writing what I write. I hope you enjoy it too.
Sep 03, 2025
To:Mai
I fixed it finally! Thank you again for pointing that out.
Aug 29, 2025
Thank you for the feedback! I think I improve on that later, should really look at these chapters again.
Please do use it for that character! 😆
Thank you! I'm glad it reads well.
Aug 24, 2025
Interesting, love the break into Midori's thoughts of her past in particular.
To:TheWriteKC
Thank you very much!
Aug 17, 2025
To:Fragment
Thank you! I never know if I'm being too subtle or too blunt.
Aug 03, 2025
To:Gurg
You had me in the first half. 😜
Thank you!
Jul 30, 2025
She do be a lion of dandy. 😆
Jul 29, 2025
Indeed, may they be blessed with horrors and humor both. (I think, never done a blessing before. 😆)
And thusly, the dame has arrived.
Taku seems to be a true thespian. 😆
Jul 28, 2025
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy it!
Jul 27, 2025
To:Spirit
Oh, sorry. 😆