Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just Newbie Writer
May 16, 2026
To:Ajay Bonaparte
Oh, I know that! I've finished it btw
Apr 19, 2026
To:Hernando Akamiya
Nah, you are not🥀💔
Apr 18, 2026
To:Samuel Ben
Finally, I'll update again.
To:Mario Nakano 64
I think you're right. I'll remember it.
This is a good story. Through the chess match, the main character could actually die if she lost. And amazingly, she won using en passant.
Lol you're right🤣. I think I'm in the wrong place because I read this part yesterday.
This is good. The opening is very atmospheric, with a gloomy and hollow feel. I feel sorry for the main character because his life is so empty... he doesn't even have the will to live.
This is a strong and emotionally effective prologue. The opening is brutal and gripping... The betrayal by the so-called "Hero" hits even harder than the demon attack. The contrast between Arin's happy childhood and the horror of that night is sharply drawn.
The world-building is expanding even further! I'm pretty sure a Dechnol will end up joining them somewhere down the line.
I thought this was just a regular slice-of-life romcom story. But who would've guessed it turns into a litRPG with an amazing transition through a suddenly activated system.
Apr 17, 2026
This is good! I love the concept where there's a version of ourselves interacting with ourselves.
To:Tank Le Black
That's amazing! I still often struggle just to come up with names for my characters. Maybe you could drop by if you'd like.
Cool, I really like the worldbuilding. Though honestly, it's too hard for me to even remember, let alone pronounce, the names of the places. Maybe just a suggestion—don't put too many terms in a single chapter. Of course, this is just my two cents.
Amazing! Would you like to read the story I made too?