Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm literally a Manul. No, really.
Mar 03, 2026
To:Mike Psellos
I wish I had a prof like Shmockenberry back then in university, he knows whats up! xD Flat is justice, Prof !
To:ChronoSigma
You're welcome! It's a captivating and original story so far, looking forward for more!
WTF! I honestly didn’t expect that outcome... I mean, its kinda related to the shizophrenia theory in the way that they are the same person.. but in a completely unexpected way ! Amyway, I hope they can stop her evil auntie!
I'm glad that they had this talk, and we got to see more of Jean's vulnerable side as you had promised <3 I'm just as curious as John tho, why tf its only those three remaining there and whats the reason behind all that!
Mar 02, 2026
Haha true that! That would've been a funny twist too xD
When I wrote the first chapters, I started to feel at some point that Marcus and Gus would turn too much into stupid laughingstock mofos if I didn’t raise the stakes a bit, so I decided to go that route... So I’m glad the shift worked well for you!
The gas was cheap at the time, so he just happened to jump on the opportunity "cough"
I don't think I know any 60s/70s french comedy but I take that as a compliment xD
Mr. Clement is such a douche Kinda surprised that John admires him like that, but maybe that will change eventually? Anyway this is bound to end in chaos, I'm sure of it :3
Mar 01, 2026
To:Mara
You did indeed. But I still have so many questions!
Hahaha c'mon Jean, just let him pay with his body xD
Poor Xiaolian, her existencial crisis really hit hard... I like her the most ngl... no matter what version or how many of her there might be
Haha thats some great inspiration you got there
This is so fucked up in a good way! And I guess we found our love interest for Jean! Kinda cute how she was all flustered bcs of his remark haha
I love those hands xD question is: do they have a body too?