Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 02, 2026
To:Literate_Manul
Yes, the worst is over - for now - so there'll be time for a bit of fluff and funsies. But, yeah, while the Lykar are strong and skilled hunters, the Bugs would be hard foes indeed...
To:Mara
Shire arc will last for a while, but sadly not forever...
Let's just say that learning to live in exile will be a lot easier than overcoming that guilt and fear... 🥹
Aaaaahhhhh, Pan is so cute, and I'm sure that jeweller was trying to scam her. Good thing she kept it, I'm sure that stone will be important later on. And, poor Haku. When you've only had one repeated purpose in life, forever, returning to a world where you're seemingly not needed must be so confusing. Death-by-monster isn't the solution though, so let's see what Pan will do to stop it....
Why do their blessings sound more like curses??😅 They seem practical though, and I'm guessing Felix's is some sort of berserk mode. I love WIndia already. Tensions with the humans or not -- it seems like an awesome, and awesomely pretty city.
Aug 01, 2026
YES! *claps hands* I was about to say that vivisections can be fun to write... but I assume speed is more important right now. Just dump him in the meat grinder already.
This was such a cool start. Tragic Epic Heroine...? Mostly joking -- all long-lived or immortal beings come with a certain level of melancholy. Looking forward to her meeting our cute panda girl.
Awwwww, he'll be unstoppable now. Finding that piece of his past was so emotional and brought so much (well-needed) hope. 🥹 Now... mech fight with Sebastian, where the latter learns his place, getting stomped into the ground and ripped to pieces...?! Pretty please... 🤩
To:Goose
Yeah, having him executed would be even more tragic, but make for a very short heroing story. Now he lives to be tormented another day. 😉 And yes... there might have been more going on behind the scenes — Lucen's right to be a little suspicious.
To:Deleted User
Aaaand, yes. I just googled it. I totally mixed them up. 😭
Oh no... They're wolf-people (in my mind at least; there'll be a few more hints later on)... But... I thought 'cubs' was cute... So there's an established terminology?? *droops my pale human ears*🥺
Jul 31, 2026
This was great fun and definitely the only dating show I'd consider. Well done. Only last layer of icing on the cake would've been Christian being arrested for his laundry room assault -- on live TV...
And the winner takes it aaaalllllll.
More scenes that would've been great on the show... Tyrone truly is a good guy.
Should've used it on Christian....