Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 16, 2026
A fluffy clothes shopping chapter!? I love it. And she really needs a new outfit to restart her life and new identity.
Ok, now I really hope we get to see Attis dance.
They're just such an adorable trio.
Husky voice!! Great asset for a barkeep. At least it seems the worst of the grieving is over for Sayane (for now) and she's finding small ways to accept her new life. 💜
Awww, poor guy thinks his deformed looks scared her... He's such a good guy.😭 And that safe-touch in the end; I'd totally forgotten about that ability of his species.
He's watching over her, and he's already making her feel safe - or as safe as she can feel under the circumstances. It's anything but an easy isekai experience, this one.
'Plain suits you.' Way to go with the compliments there, Kite. Talk about both of them having very different dreams... I wonder if Felix's subconscious is trying to tell him something... but a part of the Mad God might also live inside him, and that's why he had to forget everything and stay secured in prison... 🤔
Hm, ok... so Dante doesn't immediately come off as evil... but I'm sure he had a hand in both Felix's amnesia and imprisonment. Definitely not the way to treat your 'adoptive brother'...
Jul 15, 2026
Oh the joys of adulthood. I have a feeling they'll look back at this 'boring' times with longing later on... All those rumours are scary. 🥺
Oof, the parents were clearly hurrying things up to make sure the kids got away safely. I wonder what the real threat was...? The girls were so awkwardly cute, I hope they get to stay together at least for a bit....
Ugh, they're such assholes! Even after he saved all their asses. And the few little acts of 'kindness' to ensure he's still 'functional and of use' just gives false hope that they're perhaps changing. 😭
Jul 14, 2026
Go Avii!!! Another excellent fighting chapter. I really hope they'll recognize his skill and help, but I guess it's far more likely they'll blame him for Pilla's death... Now.. let's see where they ended up...
Jul 13, 2026
Those poor, brave critters! But at least Fuzzy made it (having seen some of your artwork, I was fairly sure he would). And, mecha tribute aside, I really love that Azag shows up as a knight in shining armour. 💜
Azag??! If she only knew... But I'm glad you're showing her fear and confusion (and pain), dying and waking up like that must be terrifying.
And so the legend begins.
Itwillonlygetbetter