Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 30, 2026
To:Goose
Hey there! Thanks for saying that. Writing death and gore is an art form in itself (as you know🖤 ) and not always easy. And yeah... crickets. While I have no issue with the real-world little buggers, the idea of a swarm (or even just a few) of knee-high crickets with fantasy enlarged mandibles closing in is terrifying. Battering ram beetles look pretty friendly in comparison.
Jul 29, 2026
Kate and Ferris. But yeah, some caution is prudent for sure. So now they're penniless in a new land... but at least they're alive to (take a job) and fight another day. It might take Crow some time to catch up with them, but he will for sure -- so Felix had better kick-start that muscle memory of his if they're going to stand a chance next time.
Hey... the cart-driver with the jester hat... He's the storyteller letting us know the backstory in the epilogue, right?? Explains why he's so chill. There's definitely more to that guy than we've seen so far. Otherwise: cool fight, even if our heroes got the crap beaten out of them. Crow's already a favorite of mine. Hot, mysterious, and powerful assassins are right up my alley. Now let's see if a Crow can catch a Kite...?
So this is how he'll escape?! Focusing on the positives here. 🤞 And, for all my complaints about the treatment of poor Avii (and the others), these last torturous chapters are excellent -- the grittiness is so vivid, especially seen through Avii's desensitized eye. 😭🔥
What a fitting title... 😭 But I can see some of Avii's future heroism shining through already. They will escape, and Vivat will heal them all. Right? Right?!!
He WHAT now???😭 I wouldn't have guessed you could make me hate Sebastian even more... but here we are. Just kill that bastard already!!!😡😡😡
He didn't even get to eat his food... 😭And then he had to be reminded of all those horrors, just to be back in their scummy hands again????? 😭😭😭
I just had a merry idea: Why not sacrifice Sebastian to this witch?? I'm sure they'd along splendidly. Also, somehow the new respect some of them have for Avii, while well-deserved. makes me nervous...
Jul 28, 2026
This was very cute, goofy, and fun, and I had a great time following the Duke's torment from love and goodness. 🥰
She's been writing fanfics about him for years. Including BL. I'm howling here. 😂
Hah, I suspected Ambrillia had some banshee connection after their first date in the woods... He'll be well protected in the future. Now, let's see what he'll find in her room...
'Is this hell?' 😂 I bet there'll be tying someone to that bed in the near future... And, hey... she has magic?? Besides the effect she has on Rowan??
Oh, the dire threat of shaving a moustache did the trick... though I believe the butler knew the time had come for the truth. Such a sad story, and it's a good thing our Lady is fast with her umbrella, or things would've gotten much worse...
The mystery is about to be revealed. Is the butler an evil good guy, or a good evil guy for trying to shield our Duke from the truth?
I have a feeling Ambrillia will be slipping him that potion in the future to *spice things up*...