Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 28, 2025
Assassin Administrators? That's ominous. But Pippa seems to know what's going on. They just need to figure out the language barriers... 💜
You can never have too much rope. So good find there. And I'm really warming up to Take and am sending him good wizarding vibes. ✨
A match made in gaming heaven fs. Looking forward to following their adventures. 🪄
Loved this start, and I was definitely nodding in recognition at most of the MC's writer brain musings. We all have some of those, right??! And I was chuckling at the 'dirty, gross hospital' thoughts and the zipper vs button conversation.
Looking forward to seeing where you'll take it from here. The audacity of her characters showing up in her real life... Tch tch...
Jul 21, 2025
"The system does not like this. Error." LoL I love this System already. Great beginning, looking forward to keep reading.
Jul 12, 2025
Aw, Akiko really has a good life going there, and it seems she and her BFFs have a good diversity of skills that'll serve them well later. I liked the difference in tone between the two worlds, and am already looking forward to seeing more of Kenji. He should be giving those 'children's stories' more credit for sure...
Great start, I really feel for Akira having to watch something he once believed in turn into something cruel and ugly. I really wish he could have lived his best retired life on that farm... but looking forward to seeing 'him' in his next life now.