Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 04, 2025
No. Nononon
What a way to use magic
Sep 03, 2025
My favorite time--when they are in thier own world☺️
4 months!!?? I thought it was going to be 2 and half at most.
The knight is back!!
The WAHEEEEEEE made me laugh too hard😂
I felt uneasy thinking about what would happen to rose if Gideon failed or was on his last second.
There is it. The tiny bit of romance in the dish to make it taste the best at the end.
Sep 02, 2025
So Gideon only fought dark elf one time in previous cycle.
I am some how more interested in Gideon previous cycles. I hope there are more story of previous cycles in next chapters
And hats off to Gideon for walking that much distance and spending that much time alone in a still timed environment
Aug 30, 2025
Taku- to hell with other important discussion of future. The main thing is The Cat Girls
Welcome to DDD-Dame Da Dungeon We have here TTT-Teri The Tusndere and Taku The Tender-Hearted
Dude....😂
Aug 29, 2025
I can hear your voice while reading the sea shanties. It was niiicccceeee. 😁
I was sailing in the lake of sugar until the end came to make it bitter sweet.
Aug 26, 2025
I love that knight (sail their ship moreee)
I hate that knight!(dont know why though)