Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 14, 2026
Ayy, and she reveals her rank too!
To:MilkteaYaYa
I was planning on writing that out later, but turns out 2AM is a great time to be inspired. You'll see soon...~
Also, hit record for the fastest I've written a chapter! I've got it fully loaded and ready to go, but I'll hit that publish button later when I get up. In the meantime, stay hyped I suppose!
Jul 11, 2026
Haha, glad you're enjoying it! I'd like to see your reaction to the later chapters haha!
Jul 10, 2026
Ooh, a further look into the magic system!
Party time! Looks like the adventure begins!
Haha, I'm starting to like Marieka!
Welp, so much for a hiding spot...
lmao, we don't really see the trial, but he may as well have, haha!
Interesting, thank you for the feedback! I will keep that in mind!
LMAO let our poor girl eat!
Yoo! This is awesome! Reminds me of the opening of Silent Witch, which I really loved. Looking forward to reading more of this!
Jul 07, 2026
One more chapter in, but the structure looks better! I do believe it can feel slightly expository at times, but we got the plot moving and a bit of worldbuilding down, which is great!
Interesting! I haven't really found any spelling errors that I know of, but I'd say a point of improvement I would give is that your writing can be a bit choppy sometimes. I think the general shape of the story is pretty good though! If you can just make a few tweaks to the grammar and sentence structure (which admittedly can be a bit distracting), I'd say this is a pretty darn good start!
To:NotWriting
Haha, I was browsing the catalogue, and I noticed that too. I hope you like what's down so far! I normally do this AFTER my story is fully written, but r4r?
Jun 29, 2026
To:Nyagare404
Yeah! Both a threat and a safety railing.