Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
ita✨eng✨fr✨deutsch Pixel artist, fantasy writer and video-game creator, my mind buzzes with ideas!
My linktree: https://linktr.ee/ginevrapuggionicreator
Oct 23, 2025
To:Ashley
I can imagine the scene so well, chapters like that would be so funny (not for Lark obv but who's surprised)
Oooh, it's a really good song, trust me. I think it could also go well with this story
Having read later chapters... Yeah, I understand the laughing noises
Oct 22, 2025
I wasn't expecting many things of this novel when I started reading, but I liked this story. Nice ending, and nice work!
Ah, the banter truly is one of my favourite things
OH MY GODS who knew that I would've had something in common with the dragon <3
Hohooo, very cool
Hoho, so I was right! Kinda??
Ok Kenji, time to go and talk to your, uh, long-lost cousin maybe?
Oh the simping I do for some of the girls...
Lark's comically long list of misunderstandings may actually be cleared a bit? Stay tuned
I wish we could have a spin-off of what the girls have been up to all this time
Uh, the duke didn't remember Lark?
Maybe it isn't his ex-classmate who has the seduction skill after all
"Know Your Enemy" by Green Day starts playing in the background