Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
ita✨eng✨fr✨deutsch Pixel artist, fantasy writer and video-game creator, my mind buzzes with ideas!
My linktree: https://linktr.ee/ginevrapuggionicreator
What is an Achievement?
Aug 13, 2025
To:theACE
Thank you, I'm happy you like it!
Aug 07, 2025
To:Nato_otan1
Your comment made me gush happily, thank you so much! Also, I can't wait to post the chapters where all of this will be explored even more!
Aug 06, 2025
To:andrewian00
Thank you!!
Aug 05, 2025
Hehe, thank you so much, I'm so happy about it!!
Aug 03, 2025
To:Kowa-sensei
Thank you so much, I'm really happy to know you liked it!!
Jul 23, 2025
To:peanutspersonally
Oh, I'll pay more attention to it then, thank you! I'm happy you like the style of the story!
Jul 16, 2025
To:Ramen-sensei
Hard to read in which sense? Anyway, thanks for the comment! As soon as I'll have some chapters in stock I'll start reading other novels too, and I'll gladly check yours too!