Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
ita✨eng✨fr✨deutsch Pixel artist, fantasy writer and video-game creator, my mind buzzes with ideas!
My linktree: https://linktr.ee/ginevrapuggionicreator
Oct 22, 2025
Ah, I see, the accursed man has an alphabet crew (<- me trying not to think about Lark's state)
Túta is gonna be so mad part 2 electric boogaloo
The accursed man instantly became my favourite character
My main thoughts during this chapter: Túta is going to be sooo mad at Lark for his injuries
Oct 21, 2025
Have I already said that I'm not immune to women (the answer is yes but it deserves to be repeated)
To:Ashley
Oh! I will search for them then
Sea shanty! Now I want to sing it...
Yeees, give me chef Lark
I'm not immune to women
Lark, for the love of the sea, steal yourself a ship manual or something
Well, at least he's immune to harmful spells too
Oh Túta, the voice of reason
If you didn't name the cutlass (I'll discover that in a few minutes haha), pls pls do, it's so nice when weapons have names
I'm torn between wishing that the cutlass will receive a nice name and hoping that Lark won't have that much a say in it
Dress-up pirate