Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 24, 2025
whenever I see the word psychopomp I can only think of the game. It'll be interesting to see where you go with the gender bend though. Making the protagonist an orphan because he wasn't close to his family in his past life is also an interesting choice
Jul 22, 2025
I was half expecting it to end up being something I'd drop but you did a great job throughout. The descriptiveness and writing and writing flow pulled me in. You have an interesting concept that I'm looking forward to reading more of.
You did a great job creating the atmosphere of a western and grabbing my attention. I am really interested in seeing where you go with Clint now being in a fantasy world
Jul 21, 2025
I agree with Pike, you do have a very straightforward story, but the character's goals are clear and the world-building clearly has effort put into it
Jul 19, 2025
I'm curious to see where you go with Roze's story and potential arcs. Gideon seems... very much so like an isekai protagonist. The use of non-lethal force with time magic is neat.
I'm curious to see where this goes. Pirate isekai seems cool.
Your story starts well, but at the very beginning it sounds like Takada arranged a trip for Takada (someone else) to get a break I'm guessing the second Takada was supposed to be Tanaka given the title. The end was also slightly confusing and took me a second read to understand they entered the cave, but I'm also sleep deprived at the moment so that could have easily just been me.
I like how you saved the other world for he following chapter and established the characters' goal early on as well as the dynamic between the Yamada and Takada.