Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
Dec 09, 2025
Wonder how their relationship will progress from here. It feels like they're so close yet so far
Dec 07, 2025
To:Mario Nakano 64
Thank you😭I was worried it was too simple of a solution
I had a ton of ideas for the twist but ended up with this one, I'm glad it has been received well. Yeah I got a little carried away with the romance in the onsen lol, it took up more chapters than I had planned. I' glad to hear you like the tension and suspense. I hope the rest of the story keeps you intrigued❤️
Yeah got to showcase the romance genre finally
Dec 06, 2025
I've heard of that show but never got around to watching it, is it good?
To:Crys Meer
Thank you😭I'm glad Akari's character came across well
Dec 05, 2025
To:Echoblue
I'm glad you enjoyed the cutest❤️wanted to give them a bit of a break. There'll be more cuteness to come
To:Sakura Mazaki
Hana got too entertained that she let her guard down lol Thank you can't believe I missed that one❤️
To:sarahxaa
Yeah I wanted a chapter to showcase Akari so I'm glad that got across❤️
Dec 04, 2025
To:Goose
Ahahaha of course it was totally necessary😂
It never does😔
Guess we'll see👀
Glad to hear you're enjoying it❤️
Thank you❤️
It's not your typical romance. I didn't feel confident enough to write a regular romance so I tried to put a spin on it. I'm not the best at mystery either, so as someone who likes mystery I'd love to hear your feedback❤️