Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
What is an Achievement?
May 05, 2026
To:Corinush
Thank you❤️I'm glad you like Akio so much
To:sarahxaa
I'm glad you love the girls❤️
To:Crys Meer
Drunk people with bursts of energy are definitely not people I want to take care of😭 Miyo and Shinichi are unknowingly two peas in a pod lol
To:Tomoyuki Tanaka
Love the wordplay😏
May 03, 2026
To:Goose
Miyo has learned a lot about people and herself through this odd journey❤️ Guess we'll have to see how it plays out👀
To:Sakura Mazaki
Sometimes when I go shopping, I see the craziest looking outfits that I wonder how they're supposed to be worn😭
Miyo and Shinichi's friendship will only get better from this craziness lol Now just got to wait for Akio and Miyo to admit how they care for each other👀
Now that everything is out in the open, Miyo and Shinichi's friendship will be okay
Always time for girl talk😏
Sometimes you just need your girls lol
She's trying to find herself in all this chaos❤️
May 02, 2026
Preach✨
Well considering one of the things Miyo wants is to get better with people, I had to include some girlies for her❤️I'm glad you like them and I hope they aren't too random from the story😭
Congrats on catching up❤️You were so fast with your reading like wow I'm glad you've enjoyed this silly awkward ride, now just for these two to realize their feelings😭
Brightest crayon in the box🤣I haven't heard that one before but I'm loving it
Ahahah I brought that line back just for you👀so glad you got to see it