Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
May 07, 2026
To:ChronoSigma
Ahahaha you captured that perfectly🤣
Ahahah not sure Miyo and Akio would enjoy that too much🤣
You called it out so early like did you see my notes😭
To:Corinush
Thank you for your support❤️
To:sarahxaa
Happy to hear you liked it. Thank you for your support❤️
To:Crys Meer
Thank you❤️I'm happy to hear you though it was cute and I hope you enjoyed it Thank you for your support and for reading Ahaha Akio was definitely questionable in the beginning but I'm glad he grew on you
May 06, 2026
Ahaha enter Shinichi's gay bestie era✨
Idk the reference but loving the energy
Ahaha I love that the side couple has grabbed your attention
To:Tomoyuki Tanaka
She'll blend right in lol
May 05, 2026
To:Sakura Mazaki
Junko called him for a reason😏
To:Applestar
Happy to hear you find it entertaining❤️thank you I guess we'll have to see if your theory is right👀
Thank you❤️I'm glad you like Akio so much
I'm glad you love the girls❤️
Drunk people with bursts of energy are definitely not people I want to take care of😭 Miyo and Shinichi are unknowingly two peas in a pod lol