Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
May 02, 2026
To:Crys Meer
Shinichi needs a crash course on women😤
Gotta love a bit of miscommunications😭jk jk Glad it's entertaining with all these misunderstandings lol
I was so excited to write that line🤭
A designated bug remover is a must😤 And yes finallllyyyyy things are coming together
And we jealous of her😔jk jk
Miyo in the deep end but at least she got some nice girls to be with Akio's sister randomly getting involved in this😭
I wanted to do more with it but hopefully it's still enjoyable😭
I'm glad the visuals came through with my writing The coffee vs tea be my subtle way of telling the story lol
I'm so glad you recognized it as a kabedon😭I wasn't sure if I wrote it well enough Ahahah I'm here for your screaming👀
I definitely need to catch up on my Shakespeare and Cerano to get the references lol
Love quartet/venn diagram🤣that's one way to put it
Ahahah I try my best Here's to routing for Akio simps👀
Glad you enjoyed the reveal❤️I tried hinting at it a bit before now so I'm glad you picked up on it😏 Akio was stressed and in a bad moo when he first appeared but now we get to see his normal self👀
You, Miyo, and I all on the same page with the sore muscles lol
Plans are made to backfire😏jk jk I'm glad to hear you like the dialogue😭thank you
Guess we'll have to find out👀