Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
hi,I am simply a writer hoping to help others enjoy themselves one word at a time. Find me on x,tiktok instagram and pinterest for more content if you like my stories!thanks so much.
Jul 20, 2026
To:Kumiho
Yeah not hard to tell im a music and movie person lol 😆
I wanted it to be seen you know,that although she has a dark way and a attitude about her there are layers to everyone
Thought so 😆 Thank you
Lets hope someday it will happen the movie and soundtrack!
Love songwriting so much thank you. I really wanted to help convey the feelings more than just in narrative but in songs too thank you
I really enjoyed writing his side amd guess what. Book 2 has a bit more
Didn't think you would mind the singer choice 👏 😎
Thank you so very much for following along so faithfully and enjoying. I cant wait to see future opinions questions on it. There dynamic is something huh? Kiko will be interesting further along you go
Yeah I wanted to show that as this whole time sakura went through a whole lot of strange occurrences and ordeal things didnt simply freeze. Imagine his horror at her disappearance!that i thought would add more depth and heart
Yay glad you enjoyed it and yes there are lots of things starting to weave together now in the story huh lol 😆
Jul 07, 2026
It was one of my favorites to write too this chapter and yes I hadnt known when I first wrote this how it worked putting on a kimono then I watched clips and it seemed a challenge to do at first! And thanks very much for loving this chapter as well
Jul 03, 2026
Btw the line the warrior said to her is one of my favorites in the series. I think that alone is a way to give courage.
Yes the past would i think be an entirely unique thing to learn how to suddenly navigate through like how sakura is now and about kiko... That girl is just something else put it that way
👍😀😍 Thank u very much
Jul 02, 2026
so glad you have stayed on to know more well I hope you like the rest and yes I thought the title would be both cool and ominous