Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I love writing. So I write what I want.
For Goose Comments -- like, comment, and follow my stories. The more you pop up in my Notifications, the more likely I am to do the same for you.
Yes. It's a bribe.
Jan 12, 2026
To:Mimi-S
You forgot Step 5: Lose that money at an alarming rate!
Hahaha, I live for the saviour being a Lethal Gremlin. Perfect spinoff title.
The Tigress has her little cub to protect. Oto is my loveable rich himbo. Every problem has a solution once you throw enough money at it!
Bahaha, gender-neutral cryptid. I love this. I should have added this to the cryptid monthly!
Thanks for joining the fun, Mimi! I hope you have a LAFF over the next couple of chapters!
Jan 08, 2026
He likes to see it as an "active comments section" full of "strong personalities" and "unique points of view." Or, in other words, friendship!
Jan 07, 2026
To:Goosey
The intensity adds to the shots!
Jan 06, 2026
To:Makari_Mikage_Japan
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed! Hopefully, you enjoy the rest of the story. It's a niche adventure for sure! ❤️
Naive? He doesn't know the meaning of the word! His questions are super logical. These are basic, real-world facts, right?
He's a sweet loveable himbo! What isn't there to like? Of course he is boyfraaannddd!
To:Mara
The forest is to the lumberjack. Or the deer to the hunter. The Druids simply cannot compete in raw strength against the Mecharrion. Occasionally they will get lucky, unfortunately in space, they are outmatched to the technological power of the mechanical foe.
Now you’re starting to sound a bit like Sparrow 😉 or maybe even Hummingbird. There is much discussion in the Druid Groves over the best options. Like you said, Mecharrion are vicious predators and the Druids are easy prey. How they adapt and evolve could make or break their reality. Do they grow thorns like the cactus, or change their coats like a rabbit in winter? That is what they hoped to do to the Astralaceaes if they had only arrived when they meant to and had enough time to make the modifications.
Thank you! Yes the Mecharrion can be quite a handful, even when it is only one.
Jan 03, 2026
When it rains, it pours, even in the Druid cosmos, lol.
Yeah, the more the Mecharrion are brought into the story, the more their world begins to feel familiar. I really wanted to have them portrayed as these mindless machines that, over time, appear to have more thought than not. Raise the question of whether or not the untrustworthy Sparrow may be right in her take that killing them may not be the correct course.
Thank you! This chapter contains a significant amount of lore that is randomly inserted throughout it. I wanted to initially write some stuff that humanized Sparrow a bit more, but in the end, it just added even more to consider, haha.
To:kcayu
A dumb boy cannot rule the world. Well, he could, but he would have to realize that...lolol