JWJournals

JWJournals

Hello, my name is Joseph. I'm the proud author under the pen name JWJournals. I've only gotten really serious about writing a while ago, but I want to go far with the stories I write. Whether they be fun, fantasy, sad, Sci-fi, or anything else. I hope whoever sees my work enjoys it, or at least feels something from reading it. It's a pleasure to be hear, and I hope to get to know you all soon.

registered at: Sep 07, 2025
Roles
  • Author
  • Badge

    badge-bronze

    bronze
    Achievements

    Eryn and Claude
    Atk 0 Crit All ~My attack stat is negligible, so I can't help but rely on critical hits to succeed!~
    Chapter:2

    Eryn and Claude
    Atk 0 Crit All ~My attack stat is negligible, so I can't help but rely on critical hits to succeed!~
    Chapter:1

    Flawless Vanguard Squad
    I Refuse to Join a Hero's Harem, So I'm Rebuilding Their Discarded Trophies into a Flawless Vanguard Squad!
    Chapter:3

    Flawless Vanguard Squad
    I Refuse to Join a Hero's Harem, So I'm Rebuilding Their Discarded Trophies into a Flawless Vanguard Squad!
    Chapter:1