Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Meow
Oct 09, 2026
To:lunarlibrary23
So you want us to ignore you so you can continue to break this website's rules...?
I've seen your work, but that is irrelevant here. The point of the matter here is that by sending these unsolicited copy pasted messages to random authors on this site is in violation of the site's rules and is the reason why your accounts keep getting banned.
To:Lucy Tabitha
Speaking of accounts that got banned dozens of times, when will you ever learn not to do this sort of thing?
Oct 08, 2026
To:Jriri1452
They target authors at complete random, usually preferring newer titles or titles with a certain keyword in their names.
To:Jennifer Adriansyah
You would think that after the first fifty times your account got banned for the exact same rules violation, you'd finally realize "Oh wait, maybe this thing I keep doing is against Honeyfeed's rules and I keep getting banned for it. Maybe I should stop doing that thing."
And yet here we are.
Dang it, why you gotta make me cry for the villain?
Ah, yes. I remember when you said this was one of the best things you ever wrote. This definitely hit like a punch in the gut. A much belated goodbye for Topaz...
The gang is back together! Hope sure is a strange thing.
To:Mara
Oh, possibly...
Royals are going to royal, unfortunately. They definitely need him out of the picture so they can resume their shenanigans. This will make for possibly good sequel material.
This was considered, but I've never written such things before. I don't think I'd have been able to stick the landing.
Oh, most hopefully not. I'm sure he will find a way to win.
That's the weird part. He *should* have everything he ever wanted: power, authority, seemingly eternal life. What could possibly be missing?
At least now he has an opportunity to start fresh, freed from the curse that had chained him down for most of the story. It (mostly) only goes up from here.
That's certainly how he has chosen to interpret his current predicament. It is possible that it is truly the case, though it is left a bit open.
That was in fact part of the inspiration. It was originally closer in tone to Odysseus' attempts to contact the dead, but this felt a fair bit more interesting.