marble〇

marble〇

Writing stuff!

If you read my work, thank you very much! 🙇

I don't use X, so you can find me on Bluesky: @marblemystar.bsky.social.

registered at: Sep 10, 2025
Roles
  • Author
  • Badge

    badge-bronze

    bronze
    Achievements










    Aug 12, 2026

    To:sameeeee

    In my defense for mentioning DarliFra, this is basically just my version of Xiran Jay Zhao writing an angry robot fic in revenge for its crimes...

    Anyways, thanks so much for reading all the way through! It's so cool to have someone who writes as well as you do take the time & largely seem to enjoy the silly story I put together here!

    Overall, I do think this story is kind of emblematic of the stuff I'm decent at (prose, dialogue, description) and not as great at (structure and pacing... ugh...). I definitely agree that the characters' diction and cleverness is pushing it for their ages; that was something I thought about multiple times as I was writing, but decided to allow with the excuse that they live in an intergalactic society & have been involved in cosmic politics from a young age. Plus, it's more fun to write, heh.

    As for the pacing, that's probably a function of the fact that I HATE outlining. I probably should do it more, but since this was just a side project for fun I didn't want to make myself do something I dislike, probably to the detriment of the story, although I do think it's probably not too far off the way some slice-of-life romcom anime go about things. Plus, writing a romance out of an already established relationship/crush means there's less progression to actually write. Another revision definitely could have helped things, but alas, contests.

    In conclusion, thanks again for reading! Truly. It was fun to revisit the story through your reactions. Whatever happens with the contest, it was a fun project & I learned a lot.

    Hope to see you more around the pages of Honeyfeed in the future! Sorry for such a long reply lmao

    icon-reaction-1
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-2
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-3
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-4
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-5
    Loading...
    icon-reaction-6
    Loading...
    1
    Cover Image for "Despite My Fear of Heights, the Space Princess Still Loves Me!"
    Despite My Fear of Heights, the Space Princess Still Loves Me!
    Chapter:22