Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Writing stuff!
If you read my work, thank you very much! 🙇
I don't use X, so you can find me on Bluesky: @marblemystar.bsky.social.
What is an Achievement?
Sep 23, 2026
To:sameeeee
i am better now, thank you! just behind on work so didn't have time to read until now orz
more chapters... pain (good pain, but pain)...
torn because i don't want ria to be sad but lowkey that bitchass bird deserves it
bro i get sick (and also start playing fire emblem) and suddenly im 47 chapters behind 😩 anyways if it were me i'd be punting this bird across the city
Sep 14, 2026
We thought Ria was innocent, but it turns out she was admiring Nao's moisture arrangement all along...........
Sep 12, 2026
I'm starting to suspect that Jin-otou-san might be somewhat problematic... he's starting to give some vibes like Maka's dad from Soul Eater....
Mulan is so cool but I also have a real soft spot for Tangled, so I like Rapunzel as well
Funnily enough though, I never really think about Disney when I think about princesses normally...
For some reason I'd been imagining Tyrant as a round-sounded owl kind of bird...
Sep 11, 2026
*sudden suspicion* is this bird based off of one of your chickens that didn't inspire the leviathan?
thanks for reading! glad you enjoyed my princess and her mecha stand! i unfortunately love Proper Nouns in scifi/fantasy stuff, so sometimes I can't help throwing a bunch of them in 😅
i do love writing female mecha pilots, so we'll see if i can invent some others to give aura and hype moments to!
a secret about me is that i love princesses (maybe that's what got me to enter this monthly LOL), so i had to write her to be cool!
I don't know Deathscythe so unfortunately you'll have a hard time proving your theory 😆
& yeah, as far as the prose goes, this is a lot closer to my normal writing register! I kind of toned things down for the romcom to fit the genre better, but a short story feels like it can handle more elevated diction and longer sentences better yanno?
Sep 10, 2026
You know, I didn't think about it much in the first chapter, but this one really made me realize that you've set yourself up an interesting writing dilemma with Ria's poor vision & staying true to her perspective while still adequately conveying to the reader what's happening. It's still not fully clear to me the extent of her visual limitations, so I'm interested to see how you handle that going forward.
Sep 08, 2026
finally someone with the courage to ask, "what if hunter x hunter started with a bird that dropped big poops out of the sky?"
Sep 02, 2026
Tailpetting in the first chapter? L-lewd... 🫢
Aug 31, 2026
I'm quite liking all the variety in the heroine(?)'s party. Especially the small fairy creature when everything else is so big lol