Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 23, 2026
One unrealistic detail is that our MC picks up the phone in the first place, accepting calls from an unknown number? uh oh never read any isekai fic before and this got me laughing. army of truck-kun, Uber to the afterlife, desperate goddess lol It was fun to read!
"swallow her whole" 🫣 who would not like a yandere malewife who could both break necks and make cookie for you (plus he uses kaomoji, cute)
To:Nato_otan1
eww. hope it was 5 seconds
May 22, 2026
To:Kohaku Rin
Yeah, the investigation chapter, Yuuto intentionally left his digital footprint as a lure while Kousuke careful not to leave anything behind.
Yuuto had collected enough affection points to reach this save point lol
To:Observing Introvert
I like how it describes Yuuto's isolation despite being surrounded by people, he endures it until he can't anymore and snaps at Kousuke in the end.
Thanks for reading! and welcome to my toxic den lol
May 20, 2026
To:Gemini Daydream
customer service nightmare?
May 19, 2026
To:Saika
Glad that you like it! Children and adults process grief differently. So the sirens have a different approach to them as well.
To:marble〇
(I prefer Indian curry ngl) Thanks for reading and reviewing. I'm glad that you enjoyed it despite horror not being your thing!! We are merely witnessing the tales of their toxic codependency and constant mind games. And yeah, Mr. Teddy deserves love as he had been to hell and back lol. Best of luck to you as well!!!
To:Mario Nakano 64
I'm glad you noticed that, as Rei was performing in chapter 2 but here, her mask is cracking, showing her vulnerability.
May 18, 2026
They were already forming a genuine bond before, but they were just blind to it due to their shortcomings.
May 17, 2026
RIP me, and thanks for the honest feedback, I appreciate that.
funny as this arc name is, Game of Mirrors, a game of psychological chess (I don't even know how to play chess, help). They each know one bit of a puzzle, the readers know the full picture, yet still don't know what their next move will be.
Nice interpretation. Their relationship itself is a dilemma, a riddle that I was trying to solve.