Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Apr 29, 2026
wow, that was an intense chapter. so we now know the entire backstory of Marnie. I wonder if the thief detail is important or it is just there to emphasize Marnie being happy his parents were dead. the memory being buried coz trauma and guilt? and the serpent represent fear is interesting, for now Marnie has regained his memory, what will he most fear of? himself? as in the green eyes, but I could be wrong idk.
angsty beginning that turn into unexpected heartwarming in the middle. then ends in a melancholic tone, just like the rain in this whole chapter. sometimes you will find unexpected solace and connection in a stranger.
To:Saika
this chapter is the calm before the storm. brace yourself for more angst haha
Apr 28, 2026
snip snip snip. unravel unravel unravel. the yearning for self-destruction masked the desire to be seen. I think I connected the dots, maybe.
To:kazesenken
based on my irl experience with babysitting my cousins (Yuuto's age) lol. tbf, I don't have to deal with them daily…
I'm crying. It's another heartwarming chapter. postpartum don't spare anyone, even men.
Apr 27, 2026
Yuuto gives off the edgy vibe, doesn't he lol? Anyways, my vision tells me he will be in cybersecurity 😼
aww, what a cute chapter, and cute baby Grace. I am once again get spared from the angst hell (for now). lavender is such a pretty color and common in anime but well, not here lol.
it seems like I will use the crying emote from now on...shit already hits the fan. unraveling. unstoppable. like a domino effect of bad omens. you got me hook 😼
I went from doki doki how sweet, to guawhhh wtf in the span of one chapter. I meant, it is still sweet in a twisted way. "Let's unravel together" sounds like a dark proposal to me. but of course, there is something wrong about Lacey...
Apr 26, 2026
tangle tangle tangle mess of self-doubt at least he had a girlfriend can't wait until the unravel begins
I wonder if something was wrong with Asahi, like maybe he is a clone? and did the neighbor get “erased” too? 😭 btw, please continue this. I really want to know what happens next 🥹
This is so sad and fuck up 😭hope they realize how unethical it is. and I feel so bad for the wife, losing both her husband and son…
that is ruthless and heartless. like who are you to decide people's fate. arrghhh, I hope this system gets dismantled eventually
that is some dark and dystopian stuff right there, reminds me of Psycho-pass. This is what happen when society treat people as commodity instead of humans with feelings.