Aug 08, 2026
I enjoy your story a lot even if you have more than a few spelling mistakes. I still recommend learning about show not tell, and yes show not tell is a tip people use so much that it's ruined now, but still.
I love characters like ruby. Logic is more important than emotions, and I hate the emotional arguments people use, so knowing Himari has a teacher to give her reality checks is fantastic.
Even if I can list out many issues in your writing, I like the story and characters, plus the intimacy this chapter was amazing (if only the site allowed more) so do keep up your work. Don't give up, get beta readers, live stream the writing process to get feedback, or even make a video rereading your story.
You could always remaster this story whenever you see yourself as good enough, so keep up your work and you'll get there!