Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Currently working on my entry for the MyAnimeList x Honeyfeed Writing Contest 2026 The Heroic Fantasy. Not much else to say :P
May 07, 2026
To:Saika
I'm basically leaving it open to the possibility of continuing the novel. Like if I don't win the contest, then I'm free to do whatever I want. In that case, it's possible I either make an entirely new sequel or continue off within this novel (as it seems like it would be hard to get people to follow the new stuff since it would be treated as a separate new thing).
So yeah, I left it vague as to what happened to Miss Emily, although I can maybe include a note about that somewhere so that it doesn't seem like it was forgotten by accident as opposed to something planned.
Glad that you found it so :)
Famous last words hehe :^)
Oof that must have been scary lol. For me, I've never really interacted with reptiles in-person, but I watch plenty of videos n stuff, so I wanted to include that since I do like them (most at least).
Yeah I didn't want it to be too drama/sad or anything like that. We're basically toward the end, so I wanted things to be resolved. Maybe I could have done it better, but it's a rom-com after all, so I can't go overboard with the drama. Besides, Paige and Maple earn a good note to end things, so what better way than fun for the rest of the ride.
o7
Minor typo with the "hhis body" that I haven't seen anyone else report about. Hopefully you can fix that before any judges notice :meow:
Good to see that you focused back on the psych-horror stuff for the prompt. Definitely was too rom-com with the last several chapters.
They should have sung the song I had in my novel :^)
Dang this coach continues to be so mean lmao
Hopefully you don't get disqualified with the cursing n stuff lol
Xitter, Pikemon, guns, lmao. Rate this chapter 6/7
You sure love mentioning shampoo lol
6 7 6 7 6 7