Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Apr 30, 2026
So Pestilence wasn't exactly faking feelings like Death assumed? They really suck at reading each other, I guess... 🫠
Apr 29, 2026
"I used the stones to destroy the stones"?
Apr 28, 2026
Fight scene ❌ Death toying with her unfortunate victim ✅
To:Gemini Daydream
Bruh, just scrolling and stumbled upon this... thing. What's going on with this story???
Apr 27, 2026
Raven: Trusts Death. Death: Instantly gaslights someone else. Raven: Did I actually trust her or did she gaslight me into trusting her?
Honestly, you don't even need humanize prompts or any tools. Just mess with the Temperature and Top P a bit and... voila! (no joke)
Real "Phenomenon ≠ Essence" ahh moment.
「Forget it. Just a pseudoscience circle jerk with zero real psychology knowledge. Arisa-senpai won't shut it down for some reason, I'm nuking them all once I become President! 🗿」
Even worse, you could be toast for doing literally nothing
Fortunately Riku's still sane enough.
Apr 24, 2026
Plot twist: Raven intentionally drank that tea because she's constipated (haven't seen her go since chapter 1 😌)
Apr 22, 2026
"Mixed with something weird"? Probably just protein, chill out.
Constant junk info should just be background noise. Guess Death lowkey cares 🫣
Apr 20, 2026
In the end, Death managed to dodge revealing her name after all...
"Oh, I thought you could only locate riches."
This is peak East Asia, lol. Bribing deities with a little cash is just business as usual.