Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 26, 2026
To:harikrishnan Kannan
Sure I've got you. Your writings been good so far so your good I'll support you 😁
Jun 13, 2026
Wow.....😅 Was not expecting that.....🥲 well I guess the shadowy figure didn't exactly hint "good guy"
Wow.... After the descriptions I kinda thought riyana would be untouchable 😅. I wonder who made it how it is now....
Looks promising I love a good Ancient Kingdom politics 😁. I hope to keep my hopes high for other chapters
Jun 11, 2026
To:Stoneflew
Wow I get it now thanks man
Jun 10, 2026
😅 Thanks for showing up anyways really appreciate man. And see I told you the descriptors would help at some point... Also what do you suggest to make it easier to figure out who's talking
Jun 08, 2026
Okay guys I've dropped a new chapter hopefully I'd love to get feedback especially on the interactions in the chapter and please point out any mistakes 👍
Jun 02, 2026
Thanks man
Jun 01, 2026
😂 well it's like Fuku said Rogue SACH are usually hunted down so Usually all of them have to be affiliated with one company or the other and not everyone is more useful on the field some of the other jobs get paid more than field agents even .
May 31, 2026
Oh and for the descriptors, SACH doesn't really encourage exchanging identities it's a pretty secretive organisation so atleast at this stage your identity should remain undisclosed that's why they refer to them as numbers but I figured Riku probably can't memorise all Thier numbers anyways 😂. So he most likely just calls them essentially whatever he thinks they look like but later on we will get to know some of Thier names and while crystal humans are kind of rare but..... I mean everyone else here is also one of them so it's not that special to them to just be a superhuman
Thanks man, don't worry the team looks large right now because right now it's necessary to be large but later on in the story it gets streamlined so it's cool, Well you know the abilities Riku gained since Rikus still new to them it's kind of like still not very reliable and to be fair this is still essentially gun fire so even if they kicked in it probably wouldn't help him totally at this stage he is and yeah they can heal and The company knows that plus medical personnel are just there on standby but the job they are signing up for is literally all about pressure so the evaluators really need them to feel like they will actually get hurt , we all saw Riku tank a hand gun round so I'm pretty sure we know that a regular test where they didn't actually frame it in a way for them to actually believe this time they would actually get hurt then they probably wouldn't see the true qualities of the candidates to know where they should belong. Also yh I guess I should work on my dialogue placement 😅 . Really thanks for the encouragement man and for following up the story so far really appreciate
May 30, 2026
Sorry about the delay in releasing a new chapter 😅 I'm back now also hopefully all the issues with the previous chapter will be better in this one feels free to drop your feedback 😁
May 19, 2026
Hmmn don't tell me the difference let me find out 😁
😂 for real bro your version is better. The werewolves that are out there are always so weird either in an age long rivalry with vampires or falling in love with some human girl 😂 that's always it
Wow it's been a while 😅. So I'm guessing a therolf is like a werewolf to be honest I didn't know what it was before 😂. And it just makes me feel more sad for dray I hope he finds a way to control it