Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Rookie author looking for professionalization and fun readings.
Oct 05, 2026
Remember one of Master Roshi's Turtle School lessons: rest well.
I kinda identified myself with Ferran a bit.
I really liked the narrative and descriptions.
Sep 26, 2026
To:Vinyl
Thanks.
May I draw in one of those grimoires?
Sep 23, 2026
To:Soulwriter861
It's weird, but I kinda related with her deductions 😅
Corset... and people say medieval torture is a thing from the past.
A life without challenges isn't fun 😁
Okay, but how about a headpat?
Sep 22, 2026
Thank you so much.
I really like how this story can be tense when it wants.
Beat a dragon? Easy-peasy 😁
Sometimes good dreams s#ck 😤 (because they aren't true)
To:Sinneroid
Nah, she still leave once in a while. Seems fine by me 🙃
Being a man of culture has a price 😆
Literally trapped into a boring job for the next couple of years... people usually wait the college ending before doing that.
The perfect job for a person able to make shy people talk.