Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm an aspiring writer and a huge fan of Secrets Of The Silent Witch! I decided to pick up writing when I saw the contest announced and that one of my favourite LNs is the inspiration. I've not done a lot of this before so don't judge me too hard!
What is an Achievement?
Jul 08, 2026
To:IchiOne1
I'm glad you enjoyed it! The main aim with this chapter was to both set the tone with stuff like gallows humour and establish Bakuchan's personality, so I'm happy to hear the conversational comedy worked
To:Kitsune
Not a bad comparison lol, she kinda understands the basics of "politeness" but is so poorly socialised that she doesn't actually get it in practice. But unlike Regulus she uses her powers to extort her contractors rather that kidnapping women, so she's far more noble
Jul 07, 2026
Ooh, fake-out protagonist? That actually caught me by surprise. Very good way of showing how the Witch is perceived by other people
To:Ryuukarize
Megumin if she was a hobo raise wolves
To:Michael_Jorge
Is this a spam bot? :(
It seems like protagonists starting the story in prison has become a bit of a common theme this contest
Jul 06, 2026
To:Shulox
It was a truly beautiful friendship for seventeen seconds
Woah, the contest only started a few hours ago, it's impressive that you've already got so many views. Do you have any tips for gathering an audience like that?
It's kinda cute that the princess was so good at being menacing and scary when threatening people but had no idea how to deal with praise and gratitude lol
I originally came up with the name "Bakuchan" as a joke (combining "Bakudan" meaning bomb and "chan" the honourific) but I just couldn't think of anything else to call her so that's her name now