Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 03, 2026
To:Kaiyumuza
You are exactly right! Ikkun figured it out in 5 seconds because Aoto is not hiding it well at all — I'm worried even Ren has already noticed! Aoto's biggest enemy is himself, he just can't be honest about his own feelings yet. He will try to find that confidence in the next few chapters, hopefully before it's too late. Thank you so much for waiting for the next chapter, it means a lot!
Oct 01, 2026
To:Soulwriter861
Hahaha you are 100% right, "Idiot" is the perfect nickname for him at this point! He saved her as a kid, but now she has to save him every day from himself. He will get a little smarter in the next chapter... maybe. Thank you so much for reading!
Yes finally peace is back! Aoto is an overthinker, that's why he did such things. He tortured himself for one bad answer for a whole month. And haha same, I also eat more when I'm sad, not less. Thanks for the comment!
True! He deserved it. He is a coward so Tachibana has to be cold to him. He got a perfect chance but gave the worst answer, so this punishment is his own fault. Thanks!
You are right! Aoto is scoring 0 here because he overthinks too much. That's why Sara has to take control, otherwise he will never say anything. And poor Ikkun, I felt bad for him too. Thanks for reading!
Yes crush confirmed! Both like each other but both are too scared to say it. Sara has more guts than Aoto, she is giving him clues but he still thinks it will never happen. Thanks for catching that!
Sep 30, 2026
Thank you so much for reading so carefully, Kaiyumuza! You caught it! Yes, Aoto remembers everything from when they were kids, that's exactly why he is so hesitant now — he doesn't want to lose her again. I'm so happy you noticed that detail! The next chapter will reveal more about why they drifted apart. Thank you for the amazing support!
To:Mara
Thank you so much, Mara, for letting me know! I had a feeling it was a scam message, that's why i rejected him. Thank you for looking out for me and for other writers. I really appreciate it!
To:PaulaHurst
Hey! Thank you for the comment, it really made my day! Sorry I don't use any social media at the moment (still in school), so I won't be on Discord. You can always talk to me in the comments here — I check them every day!
Sep 28, 2026
Thank you so much Kaiyumuza! You caught exactly what I wanted — Aoto trying to be a hero but failing, and Sara acting cold but actually caring after he passed out. The next chapter they get closer, I promise. Thanks for reading!
Haha yes, that spy mission! And yes they both make each other nervous now. Thank you for liking her more! 😊"
Sep 27, 2026
Thank you so much for this ❤️ "Moments of acknowledgement" - I love that line. I was trying to show them warming up without saying "I like you" directly, just through small things like checking if he's hurt, or staying beside him. Really happy you felt it was cute.
Sep 26, 2026
That hand-holding scene in the middle of the road was my favorite to write — she literally reframes everything into a date because she doesn't know how to say "I like spending time with you" directly. And about the alley... let's just say Sara didn't go to buy a phone case alone for no reason.
LMAO you caught that scene exactly how I wanted 😂 That whole cafe scene was supposed to be funny + painful at the same time. Aoto is so clueless he is literally pushing Ren towards Sara while Sara is watching him from the next table. And YES — that "maybe I like him" line right after hearing Aoto never liked anyone? 100% self-defense
Sep 25, 2026
Haha that prank was brutal but I had to do it 😅 And YES! Three soft toys for a lifetime of omelet rice? Aoto is the real winner and he doesn't even know it. Thank you so much for liking Ikakun and Ren too — I was scared they would feel like side characters