Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I’m a writer and shit.
Jul 13, 2021
Very VERY interesting. I’ll keep tabs on this
Jul 12, 2021
To:Deleted User
Hi Veronica! Thanks for your reply! All my friends who have read it actually agree with you! They can only picture it as an anime! I'm glad you're able to enjoy it!
Jul 08, 2021
To:srj5
Thank you! He’s named after the popular game franchise! For a while in his concepts his name was Bang, then eventually Blast, and eventually Bullet. I then thought of naming him Kazuya, however when I set his design in stone I was worried he’d instantly be drawn back to Tekken (which is funny since he’s inspired by him) later I remembered Bang, Blast, and Bullet which made me think of how I haven’t played the recent Yakuza game, so that’s when his name became Yakuza!
Very good! It’s nice to see another sports story in the contest besides mine!
Yeah! Haha when she practices topless she’s always in the comfort of her own room. However if she were to practice with someone else then she’d be in a sports bra and leggings! I’m glad you’re enjoying this story so far!
Jul 05, 2021
Thank you! It’s the most fun I’ve had writing a story in a very long time! I hope you enjoy it!