Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 03, 2021
To:Natureon
Thank you! That means a lot!
Aug 19, 2021
To:Deleted User
Thank you! And yess I love it! I definitely will!
To:RexxDrink
Thank you, will do!
Aug 18, 2021
Ooo thank you very much!
Aug 17, 2021
To:Sevenlock
Ohh thank you, thank you! And yes I'll be sure to keep doing the author's note!
Aug 13, 2021
Ohh thank you very much!
To:Verson
Oh wow thank you! I do think some parts can use a bit of touching up, but there's not much I can do with this strict deadline, right lol. Regardless, thank you for reading and enjoying! I've seen your novel pup up every now and then but never checked it out yet but I'll definitely do so! It looks interesting!
Oh thank you! I've seen your book around too, and the cover is super cute. I've been meaning to give it a read. And ah yes I'm excited to reveal what it all means 🤯