Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jan 08, 2025
Bro on a streak, his father being the head is crazyyyy. Turning your own son into an experiment is more wild
This is an iconic origin story wtf
Youuuuu were the chosen one feral, you were supposed to bring balance to the force not leave it in darkness 😭
I am witnessing Ferral have a joker origins meltdown
Dec 24, 2024
Ferral is wrong, she lowkey kinda right ngl. He just doesn’t accept himself, and hasn’t experienced the world enough. As the story progresses in this part, I miss the happy brute of part 1 :/
Dec 22, 2024
And so it begins, huh? Feel like he desperately wants his humanity back, but I think he fails to realize that he already has it. His social trauma really is preventing him from accepting himself, maybe Leona and the others were right a couple chapters ago. Being an experiment is what makes them stand out, so why change? Good stuff tho fr.
Bros on a streak with chapters
Aug 09, 2023
Drop a chapter, yo
Mar 26, 2023
Finding Feral, now we gotta find Caprio Suji to make a chapter
Oct 14, 2022
To:Archibald
I'm glad you like it, it's taken quite a lot of time to prepare. I added you to discord as well. :)
Oct 13, 2022
I have to thank you first and foremost, for taking time out of your day to submit art for my novel. I saw the notification today, and I couldn't believe someone did that. I thought at first it was just a comment, but no it was a cover. I love it. You made my day :). Do you mind if I use it? I like the tone of it. Thank you so much, and much love my friend.
Oct 11, 2022
Also, quick question who made your cover for your novel? I'm in need of one myself lol.
Alright, so first things first. I think you can make their inner thoughts/ monologue a bit more distinctive. Dropping the usage of " " and using ' ' instead would be better imo. Also making their inner thoughts in italic would distinguish it more. Although, I understand you do it to show more emotion with " " at the end of the quotations, just a tip of mine. Read the comment already about the perspective and it did throw me off too ngl. It'll be better to not do that and throw the reader around. Also, lol is Riff like an alter ego of yours? The character comes out as pretty personal, so just curious. Other than that, I believe this novel has potential and I just like the entire government thing. Look forward, to seeing the growth of this novel and your growth as an author :)
Oct 10, 2022
This forest thing reminds me of that one arc in TDH. Ahhhh, back in those days.
"Once this is all over..." death flag line lmao.