Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Meat! Meat! MEAT!!
Jun 10, 2022
To:BernoutBard
Oh dear god, one can only hope! 🤣
Jun 09, 2022
The voice in her head is making me quite curious. Getting Johnny Silverhand vibes. 😏
Jun 08, 2022
To:Deleted User
Would be rad to have a power like that without the drawback of being blind like Daredevil 🤣
To:Nekotakuu
Thanks! Gonna try my best to keep it that way till the end~
Thank you! I'm happy you're interested in the world. And yeah, I edited it to make the prologue cleaner and more digestible in a more general sense. I'm pretty happy with the result. 😁
Yeah, I feel it's cleaner too. I couldn't have done it without you and everyone's critique, so I'm really thankful for it! I mostly write about feelings than not, so I hope the rest of the story will be quite satisfactory.
Jun 07, 2022
That's a good thought, to be honest! Chapter 0 does seem more like a "bonus" than anything, but I made it so that it's basically a puzzle that will (probably) make a lot more sense when everything is done. 😂 I would also like to think that it's confusing on purpose to perfectly match Kuroiwa's mental place at the time of his awakening. Which may or may not work, but I did want to try anyway. Either way, thanks for your thoughts!
To:Momentie
Thank you! I've considered changing up a lot of things, and hopefully it makes it better in general. I really appreciate the critique, it helps me so much!
Yeah, I do have plans to put light on a lot of themes about the concept of life, death, and "living" - that said, I don't know how well I'll pull it off in the end, but either way I wanna try weaving the themes in a lighter, preferably more comic way than what's normally done. 🤣 There's something in particular that only Kuroiwa can do (that he himself doesn't realize yet) that can really affect the people around him. Hopefully everyone will see what that is in the future. Thank you for the comment! 😀
Thanks for the critique! I really appreciate it. Never thought how it could be from that point of view, so I'm giving some thought about how it could be more presentable for a general audience while keeping the "joke" about putting an actual script in. And yeah, it can be pretty off-putting for some people. It's a risky move. Reason I made it this way is to bewilder or confuse readers, which in of itself is a risky maneuver. The curiosity is either piqued or it's not. 😅 It's also there to introduce some vague concepts and names that will definitely come up later, and I hope it's a "puzzle" that will eventually complete itself by the end. Thanks again for the comment~
Jun 05, 2022
To:JJPiedraOELN
Thanks! I thought it would be really bizarre way to start a story and wanted to try it out 😅
Jun 04, 2022
That sounds like it could become a habit of his 🤣
Paying rent while holding a job that barely pays itself is just about the worst Hopefully the riots won't cause him too much trouble 🤔
Jun 03, 2022
Yep, that's what it was! I tried to make it a really weird way to contain a lot of core concepts in the world that'll appear as the story goes on, too😁
Yeah, it's really meant to be a little freaky, haha Many books I've read have lyrics to songs or poems written before the start of their story, so I wanted to do a little twist on that by making it look like a soulless corporate product 😅