Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Meat! Meat! MEAT!!
Jul 05, 2025
To:YukiWrites
I love Zoids! Happy to find someone who's watched them too.
Jun 27, 2025
Thank you!
Yes, you're right about the Solaris Knight title. It's exactly like as you described. Glad to know you're intrigued~
To:BonArthurBlack
Happy you enjoyed it! Sieg is definitely undergoing some kind of dark metamorphosis 😅
Jun 26, 2025
Oh no, I hope that's not Pennywise! 😱
Jun 24, 2025
To:Mochii Michuu
Maya's quite aggressive in this one, isn't she? 😆
Leena's overdriving her tsundere 🤣
I wonder the deal was with those kids. 🤔
Apr 08, 2025
I really like how both Leon and Noel are living boring, stagnant lives relative to their world/era. It's a nice touch.
I'm curious to see where this goes! 🙏
Aug 30, 2022
To:Deleted User
Haha, yeah, thought it would be funny to make it a cute title drop at the end. Thanks for following this story all the way to the end! Hoping to come back to this world sometime in the near future. 😊
To:Dracors
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for coming all this way to the end. It was a wild ride writing this thing, and I'd like to come back to it sometime in the near future too. As for the contest, I hope it'll get somewhere, but really I just had a lot of fun writing it~ 😌
Even in the future, people will always vandalize bathroom stalls with crude dick pics. 😂
Finally, man's got the job but lost his sick Harley in exchange. A painful trade but yeah, yay for stable jobs in a hectic job hunting environment, haha.
Aug 29, 2022
Haha yeah, instead all he got was some regular fallout shelter. 😆
Aug 28, 2022
Seeing Daisuke look just like a regular person was really underwhelming for him, his expectations must have been so high, haha. The 'final test' sure is gonna be something. Telling somebody to not be a criminal is crazy. 😅
Okay, so the next chapter will be the final one, followed with a short epilogue. If you've followed the novel up to this point, know that I'm thankful you've read this far, and I'm happy to have written something all the way to the end. 😅