Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Dec 19, 2024
10,000 dragons pff, I don't think I have even killed 10,000 flies in my life and those are easy. Better start using the nukes! This is quite an interesting setting, modern day but with dragons and swords. I think the pacing could be a bit slower, I feel too much was happening at the same time at some points.
Dec 13, 2024
To:Steward McOy
Clarice can do a lot more interesting stuff than that, I promise 😉
Dec 12, 2024
Quite a lot happening in the first chapter! Wish you the best of luck with this book, all the time travel stuff would be really daunting for me as a writer. I will get to contradict myself in no time 🕛
Dec 11, 2024
Nice start! Reminds me a bit of a black mirror episode.
To:Hype
Thank you, I hope I grabbed your attention with that "twist"
Dec 10, 2024
Fun start! I'm glad to hear Prime is still around, Jeff Bezos would love that! I think you described the premise well, I'm looking forward to seeing the story evolve!
Great chapter! The concept is interesting, I like slice-of-life-type stories. I am a bit uncertain about the tone, it reads a bit like a comedy but your tags say drama. I think what may help is to add some extra descriptions, describe their posture, how the ramen shop looks in an apocalyptic word, and how the food smells / tastes.
Dec 09, 2024
I'm afraid of humans aswell... sometimes atleast... Interesting to see cat people have adopted the word incel 😆
Dec 03, 2024
Exciting start, a lot is happening for sure. More questions than answers but I guess that is to be expected for a first chapter. Your writing style is quite vivid, nice work!
Thank you! I did my best to revision it after the feedback I got
Dec 02, 2024
After the Seven Bridges of Königsberg, this year it's time for another classic: The ship of Theseus. No joking, I think this chapter sets up the concept of the story well, with a bit of a surprise at the end. (shifting the perspective to another character)
Jun 16, 2024
To:otkrlj
Thank you so much for your comment. I am glad you liked my story!
Jan 03, 2024
To:Taylor J
Thank you a lot, I tried my best to make something wholesome. Yeah, that's a reference to the Dragon Ball song, yes. (and the amazing Lucky Star cover)
Dec 23, 2023
Thank you for checking out my chapter!
Oct 02, 2023
Haha, that first line of the synopsis already had me laughing 😂 Nice chapter, I like the showdown