Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 14, 2022
To:SenorUndead
Thank you, I am glad you liked it!
Jun 20, 2022
To:AkuaSenpai
Thank you for taking your time to read my novel and leaving such detailed feedback. As you might have guessed, I usually work dialog-only (game development) so the descriptive parts in the dialog are definitely a bit of a weakness and they definitely need some attention. The whole colon, starting the dialog mid-sentence was a bit of an attempt to make the whole novel a bit less monotonous, but that may need some evaluation.
Jun 13, 2022
Thanks a lot, hope you don't get too attached to the cover since I am working with an artist to replace it. XD
Jun 08, 2022
To:Deleted User
Thank you, glad you liked that little section game I added at the end.
Jun 03, 2022
I think were in for a wild ride.