Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
My name MrRejex, writer, filmmaker, gamer and part time novelist.
What is an Achievement?
Sep 04, 2022
To:DarkLegend64
Isn't it 75000
I remember getting one comment telling me why I have so many chapters Looking at yours has motivated me into making chapters before I even think about entering a writing contest
Sep 02, 2022
Why do you have a better cover than me? Wtf?
Fredrico79, my friend you write a lot but your plot is good enough for me
Sep 01, 2022
really? a cliffhanger? oh well!
Aug 31, 2022
i swear yku can make a better ending than i can, im super jealous
finally! in glad that you managed to finish your novel just in time
Me Reading this chapter: Nice Me looking at this novels Word count: *crying*
Aug 30, 2022
Me before reading this: I need to go into therapy Me after reading this: Dont matter, give me my money back therapist.
To:Fredrico79
Correct, you'll never know... he is an incredible actor
Last time my partner told me that, he tried to steal my credit
I meant it as a joke I just like Le Frog
Mythology is an awesome thing to talk about but for me, it's got to be Astrology
Random comment THE BEST line ever said has to be in the DreamWorks film Flushed Out "You're going to pay for that, my chocolate croissant."
This isnt going to end well