Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A full human woman, definitely not 3 goblins in a trench coat.
Apr 25, 2025
So due to a medical procedure I'm having today I can't guarantee I will be in a state to finish tomorrow's chapter and upload it in time. I am aiming for just 1 day late so Sunday is where the big finale will drop.
Apr 22, 2025
To:Sta.rry_Rose
Lol I do apologize, but hopefully it shall be mended in a few chapters!
Apr 20, 2025
To:Mukunda
There are aspects of romance (not between Jackson and Harper) later in the story but it isn't actually a love story.
Apr 19, 2025
I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I was really happy with the way they interacted, and hope that I'll get to showcase more of it in future chapters/arcs.
Apr 18, 2025
To:LunaCee
I do apologize for tarnishing watermelons for you lol.
Apr 14, 2025
And this brings an end to the brief flashback into Harper. Hope everyone enjoyed it. I also want to say it's unlikely I'll be able to post another chapter tomorrow as my brain is kinda fried from moving and writing these chapters in quick succession. So probably no chapter tomorrow but Saturday the story continues, and the conclussion to this first major arc is on the horizon.
Apr 13, 2025
Thank you so much!! I am so glad you have been enjoying the story so far, tomorrow will likely be the final part of this little flashback arc. And hopefully Gabby and Harper can recapture that spark with the time they have left.
Apr 12, 2025
Thanks so much for understanding, but I still feel bad for not delivering. But also thank you about the new page! FellHound is an absolutely incredible artist and they nailed that "Makoto Shinkai vibe" I was looking for.
I was originally intending to drop multiple chapters today, but as I've been house hunting with my partner I didn't have as much time to finish multiple chapters so I'm instead going to drop them just as a daily thing. Sorry about that.
Apr 11, 2025
Okay damn this chapter is strong as hell and really helped me fall for Ryuka as a character, what a little gremlin already scheming. Also still in love with Little Shit.
What a great chapter! I'm already in love with Little Shit!!
Apr 10, 2025
As I drink coffee whenever I write it felt proper I should give this a read. Definitely a solid start and I like the very chill almost slice-of-life vibes this gives off. Some of the wording feels a tiny bit off to me, in particular the "get rid of a panini" line but I think that could just be a me thing. Overall I really like the vibes of Hachi, and I really like that he takes care even when doing something that's 'easy.' Overall just a longwinded way of saying a really good opening chapter!
Apr 09, 2025
This chapter is the leadup to the climax of this first major arc, I've been watching A LOT of fight scenes to make sure I can get the fight choreography properly detailed and not just be a jumble of text. Next chapter is gonna be a bit of a "lore dump" chapter, but it's also gonna give you the answer on why Gabby hates Harper and also maybe give some context to why Harper is the way she is.
Writing this story has been a ton of fun and no matter how this contest shakes out I am really proud of the stuff I've written here. Hope that people have been enjoying the ride.
Apr 08, 2025
To:Mario Nakano 64
Haha yeah I think I was having a craving while I wrote this chapter! 😆
haha thanks so much! The next chapter is gonna be WILD!