Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A full human woman, definitely not 3 goblins in a trench coat.
Apr 07, 2025
To:Mario Nakano 64
Yeah I think I may need to reword that as I more meant a metaphorical wall, but who knows maybe a real one would have helped lol. And yeah, artists and perfection are almost like oil and water sometimes.
Apr 06, 2025
What a solid start! Also WHAT a coincidence that the ship just so happens to be the exact amount he has left, shady salesbots lol.
What a wild premise! I'm hoping she'll be able to convince someone but more just hoping she'll be able to get through with her sanity in tact lol.
I think this is my favourite chapter yet!
Apr 05, 2025
To:Sta.rry_Rose
Thank you so much!! It's been so fun writing these characters and watching them grow and change slowly over the course of just this first arc. I'm so glad that you're enjoying it!
Apr 04, 2025
Very fun first chapter! I really liked the use of emoticons to indicate a person speaking, and hope you'll use that again in future for other aspects.
A pretty interesting first start.
Apr 01, 2025
Interesting start! I'm interested to see where it goes!
What a killer start! Can't wait to binge through all of this!
Mar 30, 2025
Solid first start! Really reminded me of my days in Uni.
Mar 29, 2025
Haha thank you so much! I definitely enjoy writing their dialogue and exploring the way the pair of them are influencing the other.
What a fascinating (and also terrifying) idea! I'm interested to see what the relationship fallout will be from that decision.
Really dug this first chapter. Excited to read the next!
Mar 28, 2025
The interplay between the two leads is really engaging and keeps drawing me back! I really love the way you write the two of them, and their back and forth.
Thanks so much! I'm really glad that you're enjoying them!