Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Mar 30, 2025
Oh I like Fate character already ❤️ big sister type. Why don’t chance just dye his hair black anyways.
Nov 04, 2023
Dang Even in this story there’s even a chad character 😂 sorry. I think that kid character need a government gf like Asagiri. I was waiting to see if he had a female childhood friend because that actually would’ve added more to his feelings and his personality.
Sep 01, 2023
Who would’ve thought there was a actual legit roller coaster in the walls and wasn’t a rumor lol. Brightest and prettiest light is Sanae oh you sly dog Daichi 😏. Wonder what happen in between almost a week ago after the date 🤔 and how much money did Crow give them both? A cliffhanger now haha
Aug 29, 2023
Boy Daichi sure act like this date is like gambling and playing poker with his choosing his words right lol. Of course Crow is ruining the moment at the most critical time maybe doing it on purpose 😅 Fizzneyland oh no I can see what’s gonna happen now haha.
Aug 26, 2023
Too bad Outset doesn’t have a outdoor movie theater or else we would’ve had a Asagiri and Nishikata 2.0 date haha. I can guess they gonna go eat at a outdoor place and Crow is gonna try eating Daichi food while flapping about. 😅
Aug 23, 2023
Dominatrix sounds like a great boss 😻 keeping ppl as pets basically lol. Hopefully crow don’t poop on Daichi 😅. Daichi got no problem socializing with girls I wish I can be like Daichi than haha. Love how the chapter is basically Daichi fighting himself to go on a date with Sanae I don’t see how he’s embarrassed by it considering how beautiful Sanae is 😍 and how much a badass she’s really like.
Aug 21, 2023
I knew Daichi would bring up those two masks npcs again lol. Lady Sanae formal attire sounds so pretty 😍 I want a actual picture of her wearing it. Didn’t think Outset would have a park let alone a huge one.
Aug 19, 2023
Sanae was getting jealous of Mabel attention to Daichi haha. Wish Abby and Mabel had more interaction than just that 😅. Didn’t think taking quests in this world would be actual supply and demand i thought it be as simple as automatically getting one and a new one will quickly appear for someone else like in MMORPG games if that like any sense.
Aug 16, 2023
Daich sure like to haha a lot lol. He never did buy that can for Abby tho Baka Daichi. Maybe they should hire ppl to guard that Princess Dominion statue if they wanna waste tax money on that instead 🤔. I imagine somewhere there are anime like figures of Dominion or body pillows haha. You think Daichi would have wanted to take a look at the old newspaper about what happens but of course that would’ve been to easy to find out about Kyouko maybe. 🙃
Aug 14, 2023
Those two mask guys gonna end up kidnapping adorable Abby and that gonna end up being a quest and I bet it gonna happen toward the end of the next chapter and Sanae really gonna give it to them. Cute Abby making cute noises 😻 and the cuteness detail of her clothes. Sanae is such a lolicon haha 😂 honestly sounds like Rena from Higurashi more.
Aug 12, 2023
Wonder what kind of class Mastao had before being a slave and what level was he? Sanae must have had history with the dusk nobles with her freaking out over it wonder who they really are like. I thought Dreaths existed at the beginning of Paradise I don’t remember lol. Sanae don’t mind spending a good bit of money on Abby but cheap on everything else 😅.
Aug 09, 2023
Darkness would’ve love the Omicron king 😂 I can imagine how she would’ve let herself be eaten or slap all over the place . Dang I was hoping Sanae would’ve done some wrestling moves on Daichi just to see his reaction. I have a feeling that Sanae friend isn’t alive anymore or she turned into a villain 🙈. Also that Omicron king sound like the boss from dark souls 3 called High lord Wolnir.
Aug 06, 2023
Of course goblin trying to get a peek at Sanae legs lol. I was expecting a more violent duel right now but probably next chapter tho. Waiting for Sanae to choke him out and surplex him across the field and powerbomb him 😂
Aug 05, 2023
Imagine if Daichi and Sanae had to legit go back and get his tome from the boss room haha and had to basically run though the raid arenas speed running. I guess Goblin better not try anything funny with Sanae like how he was gawking at her in the dungeon or else he gonna get a backhand from her 🙈. I bet those two figures that were stalking them are out in the forest watching them.
Aug 02, 2023
I don’t think Kyouko actually want Daichi to find out what she became after all these years that’s why she change herself from being a competitive person to staying out of slight. Dang even a real map is expensive inflation really hit this place hard lol. Sure hope those two hooded figures are not being sus 🙈. Hopefully Sanae will go into details about the events and tournaments stuff.