Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 25, 2022
The prescribe deez nuts joke got me extremely good 😂 and the part with the lolipop afterward also too lol the chad would easily defeated the delightful. I was thinking about that if it did happen haha
Jun 23, 2022
The practice plot reference got me good lol and as soon I seen the word seminars I was like oh no not seminars 😂 never a good thing. And very good chapter wish it was longer tho.
Jun 18, 2022
Feed of the honeybees doesn't sound like a horror movie 😛 and of course you gotta reference the ship girls lol also what's the delightful?
Jun 15, 2022
The beginning sentences made me lol. I wonder why Asada just suddenly give him a day off and not cause any trouble about it. The lollipop part was entertaining. Also I just realized that you're using your own isekai story I didn't even think about it before. 🙈
Jun 11, 2022
This feel like a filter chapter lol but I enjoy it regardless. Of course there's a tsundere loli character that's actually older 😛 her attitude is really funny and made the chapter a enjoyable experience to read. Can't wait for the next chapter to see what happen with keiko.
Jun 10, 2022
Another fantastic chapter. Keiko is such a waifu ❤ and I love the interaction between her and the mc about him using onaholes lol. The ending was surprising about what he wanted to do before.
Jun 04, 2022
I really love Keiko attitude already lol and I also like how the story starts as well.